The digital edition of the MACUL Journal Conference 2012 Issue is now online and in PDF format. Videos and additional information may be added to the articles. Check it out! Share the digital edition with your friends...
Let me know if you have ideas about how the MACUL Journal can meet your needs!
Michigan's MI Learning site on iTunes U continues to develop! Over 220,000 downloads in one month! Check out these collections:
- Living History – American Civil War Years [The Michigan Experience], by iMichigan Productions. Each first person narrative by slaves, soldiers, women, generals, and a president is a lesson in daily living during the Civil War – great vignettes for the history classroom.
- Chemistry Basics, by Laura Bell offers 21 videos that include scenarios, example problems to engage the viewer, and concluding with problems to check for understanding.
- REMC Connected Educator Series, by Regional Educational Media Centers of Michigan (REMCAM) This series shares ideas and practices of exceptional technology using educators throughout Michigan.
- Teacher Technology Tools, by Craig VanHam offers 20 resources that will help teachers enhance there own productivity, communication and assessment needs (will benefit students also).
- Google Tools: John Sowash shares tools that can enhance learning, engage students, and make the work of teachers easier.
Visit www.macul.org/milearning if you would like to post resources! And let me know if you are interested in creating a new course for the iTunes U app...